Milton's guestbook

Milton

Milton's Guestbook RSS

• MOM / CARMEN (Private)
    12 years 5 months ago
    HEY,
    EVERYONE AT WORK HAS BEEN SOOOO AMAZED WITH YOUR WEBSITE----THEY THINK IT'S GREAT HOW LAUREN AND YOU LOOK SOOO GOOD IN ALL YOUR PICTURES AND HOW YOU ARE JUST INTO YOUR FAMILY AND LOVE OF LIFE. YOU LEFT THEM WITH A SENSE OF "AHHHHHHHHHH, HE'S SO WONDERFUL"---GREAT JOB!!!!!!
    LOVE YOU ALWAYS-----MOM
  • 12 years 5 months ago
    Milton and Lauren,
    This website of your lives together and all of your family is AMAZING!!! It's awesome to share your lives with others this way! I work with Carmen and she shared many pictures with me. Hope all is well in Florida!!!!
    Best of luck always,
    Jennifer Felcman
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    12 years 5 months ago
    Love your pics.
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    12 years 5 months ago
    Hi Milton,

I uploaded photos from my recent Austria ski vacation to Fotki, including three spectacular (well...) panoramas from the Austrian 'top of the world'. And I uploaded a new, slightly erotic, short movie I made together with Naoco (the Nerd). I'm curious what you think about the movie... Rubbish? Shall I continue making them?

Cheers, John
  • Jon United States (Private)
    12 years 6 months ago
    Hi Milton,

Thanks for the vote and comment. Yes you can see if you look close enough.

Jon
  • ChelM United States (Private)
    12 years 6 months ago
    Thank you for the vote & kind words in the fotki emtions contest! And thanks for sharing your images of Texas in your albums. It is always neat to see how other people view the state. Odly enough I use to work in one of the small cities that you have an albumn on! -Chel
  • dpogig United States (Private)
    12 years 6 months ago
    We loved your pics, would love to see more
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    12 years 6 months ago
    very nice pics
    mary
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    12 years 7 months ago
    Hi Milton,

For one of my Fotki friends, Lantia, I changed a monochrome (sepia) photo into a colored one, using the layer technique and the eraser brush of Paint Shop Pro.

You can watch:

and

to see what I mean.

Maybe you already know how to do this. But if you're interested, I could make an album containing a step by step instruction how I did it. I use Paint Shop Pro 7 for this, but newer versions or Photoshop wouldn't make much difference.

Cheers, John
  • 12 years 7 months ago
    you are invited to the photoposto’s celebration for his first two years of digital camera fun!

Welcome to My Site